Of course, there are many types of massages. All of them accomplish one primary goal, and that is to soothe, pamper, and rejuvenate your body.
However, a good masseuse may not be available at your beck and call every time you feel like indulging. That is why you can get a Massage Chair for your home.
Modern technology has advanced so much that a good chair can give you an almost human touch. You would not believe the level of luxury you can get from some of the chairs on the market. These include air pocket massage, heating pads, zero gravity, and other luxury features.
You might want all these and more in your dream massage chair, but the major limitation lies in the cost. Luxury comes at a price, but there are many types of massage chairs at all price points. The challenge lies in choosing the right chair for you and your budget.
7 Best Massage Chairs in 2019
This list of the 7 best massage chairs covers all the points you need. If you’re looking to buy a massage chair, this guide is your best bet to find the best fit.
1. Real Relax Favor-03 Massage Chair
This is the most affordable massage chair on this list. That does not mean that it is cheap in terms of quality, which is why it is featured here. For under $1000, you get a relaxing massage experience with some premium features like Zero Gravity and heating.
However, the low price tag comes at the cost of a few important features. If you choose to go for this chair, you need to be ready to accept that it just won’t be as luxurious as a chair for which you pay, let’s say, $2000 or more.
Real Relax Favor-03 Massage Chair Features
Fixed Track Design
The chair comes with a traditional eight-point track for your neck and lower back massage. The roller track does not move up and down, but in and out as well as vibrating in place. It gives an excellent Shiatsu massage to your back and neck, but the lower body lacks that advantage.
The other disadvantage is that your spine will not benefit from the S-shaped path of a more advanced S-track. That is because the shape of the spine is not straight but rather slightly curved.
Calf and Foot Massage
The Real Relax massage chair has a very good calf and foot massage option. It has airbags and rollers which inflate to compress your body as the rollers work on the muscles. That helps to ease out tension and improve blood flow.
Hip Vibrator Massage
Two rollers focus on your lower back, and the whole waist area vibrates to give you a relaxing and soothing experience.
50-Airbag Massage Function
Just like high-end massage chairs, the Real Relax massage chair comes with second-generation air cell technology. It has a total of 50 airbags located across the whole chair to compress your body and improve blood flow.
Twenty-four of these bags are found in the feet and eight in the arms to make sure that you get the best experience where you need it most.
This chair also comes with heated elements in the waist and butt area. For those with lower back problems, this is a very soothing and pain-relieving feature.
The chair comes with a fully reclining function, including a Zero Gravity angle where your body rests entirely on the chair with every part relaxed. It takes the pressure off you and gives you an amazing floating feeling.
If you’re working with a tight budget and still want the luxury of a good massage chair, get the Real Relax Favor-03. It is very cheap for a massage chair, but it will give you excellent service and is very durable, thanks to its leather material.
- Very affordable, costs less than $1000.
- Eight-point massage function for an effective full back massage.
- Waist massage with vibration.
- Advanced airbag massage technology.
- Zero gravity recline function with heating.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Massage track does not follow the spine’s curve, and neither does it reach the lower body.
- Temperature is not adjustable, and is found only in the waist region.
- Not suitable for people who are under 5’4″ or taller than 6′.
This chair is not trying to pretend to be something else. It will give you basic functionality and a few bells on top, but that’s it. If you’re low on cash, it is your best bet.
- 2020 Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, 6 auto modes, more functional and affordable.
- One button zero-gravity design, feel virtually weightless. 6 preset auto programs, diverse massage choices.
- Full Body Masage:8 massage neck back rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and feet, lower back Heating, and foot roller massage.
- Customize massage: Use the remote to set rollers and airbags massage body parts, speed and strength (3 levels), adjust the back up and down.
- Comes with 2 boxes, easy to assemble, timer up to 30 minutes, height limit; 6.1 foot, weight limit: 400 pounds. Please check the chair’s size before buy.
2. Kahuna SM-7300 Top Performance Massage Chair
If you’re extra tall (3.9% of the US population is taller than 6’2″), you need a superior massage chair. With a maximum height limit of 6’5″ and a weight capacity of 320 lbs, the Kahuna SM-7300 is the best massage chair for big and tall people.
It is a high performance, mid-range price massage chair. Kahuna is owned by California-based AJX Distribution LLC and is highly acclaimed for its top-quality products. That is why it’s not surprising that it also provides the best overall massage chair.
The Kahuna SM-7300 will give you first-class performance as well as many premium features usually found in more expensive chairs.
Kahuna SM-7300 Features
Advanced SL Track System
The chair features the latest in superior roller track technology. It is named SL track because it is a combination of the S and L track designs. It follows the spine’s natural S curvature for a personalized massage, while also extending past the lower back to massage your glutes, quads and hamstrings.
This innovative design allows the chair, along with other functions, to give you a full body massage whenever you need it.
Big, Wide and Tall
This chair is designed to accommodate everyone, even tall and wide users. It has a seat width of 21″ with a 24″ shoulder width for this purpose, and the six roller design extends all this far to make sure that every part of your body receives enough attention.
Also, it has a 12″ leg extension capability which gives it the versatility to deal with very tall users, up to 6’5″. Even with these amazing limits, it is not too wide or tall that it feels towering. Even average size users will appreciate its hugging comfort.
3-D Body Scan Technology
To enable it to deal with various body types and sizes, the Kahuna SM-7300 has an advanced body scan technology. It initiates every session by doing a comprehensive scan to map out all salient features of the body and determines every important pressure point.
This feature allows it to give you a thorough massage. If you feel that a particular area has not received enough attention, you can override the system using the controller and position it as desired.
6-Wheel Roller Massagers
A new upgrade to the chair involves the addition of two extra roller blades to the massager. This advanced design allows it to cover more area simultaneously. The common quad roller design feels more natural because it mimics the human hand, but the six-rollers one is even more soothing.
Different Massage Types Available
The chair has different massage modes depending on what you feel like having. Just like you can different massage types like Swedish, Thai, Shiatsu or deep tissue massage, the rollers can move in various ways for different modes.
The massage options available are Relaxation, Refresh, Recovery, Pain Relief, and Yoga Stretching. Even better, there are unique modes target towards different types of users. These include office workers, seniors, golfers, and dynamic sportspeople.
Yoga stretching is an exciting and innovative feature. It involves having your legs locked into the airbags by the ankles and the chair conducting a series of stretching and turning motions. These push and pull on your spine by degrees, which is great at back pain relief.
Those with series back issues, however, might find it a little too aggressive.
Heating elements are positioned around the lower back area to benefit those with lower back pain. It is however disappointing that a chair with such advanced features has heating only in one area.
The heating cannot also be regulated in terms of temperature.
The chair makes use of 1st generation airbag technology with 18 air cells. This is also quite disappointing since some more advanced chairs have up to 100 bags or more. The more the bags, the better the massage can be targeted to various locations.
However, the chair is still able to give an enjoyable air massage experience.
A one-level Zero Gravity recliner function is available. It allows you to lean back until every part of your body is resting free on the chair, taking away the pressure of your body weight and giving you an incredible feeling of weightlessness.
The Kahuna SM-7300 is an excellent massage chair in every way. Even though some features are a bit outdated, they don’t affect the overall pleasure of using it. The advanced features such as Yoga Stretching far outweigh them to be sure.
- Versatile, allowing it to fit even tall and heavy users.
- Space-saving design, allowing it to be placed as close as 3″ to the wall without affecting its recliner function.
- Many massage modes and functions available, with some innovative additions like Office Worker and Seniors mode.
- Quite easy to use, with an intuitive remote control function.
- It comes with a removable top cover, as well as led lights that give off a soothing atmosphere in the dark.
- The heating is localized in the lower lumbar region, and the temperature cannot be adjusted.
- Outdated 1st generation airbag technology is a bit cheap for a chair of this level.
You can hardly go wrong with Kahuna massage chairs, and the reviews that this chair has are overwhelmingly positive. If you are an unusually large or tall person, you will appreciate the accommodating design of this massage chair. Many other models would not be able to hold you.
In many ways, the Kahuna SM-7300 is the best massage chair for tall and heavy users as well as average-sized people.
- DEAL - Upgraded as 03/01/2018 – Triple Hip airbags, Revised remote controller to more user friendly, air intensity massage up to 5 levels. 2 Years Part & Labor Warranty included
- [Total 9 Auto programs including 4 special programs] 5 Auto programs - Yoga Stretching, Fast Recovery, Pain Relief, Relaxation, Athlete and 4 special programs - Office Person, Golfer, Senior Mode, Dynamic Sport – These special programs provide unique massage experience in Zero Gravity position
- A progressive Kahuna chair SM-7300 collaborated with top performing technology embedded with variety of different techniques which are kneading, tapping, knocking, tapping + knocking, and shiatsu massage on selective body proportion of whole or partial or fixed point on body. It performs close to human-touch massage as it proceeds the massage like having a personal masseuse in your home
- Superior Kahuna Massage Chair SM-7300 accommodate all body types including heavier and bigger body figures adding 3 more inches to the shoulders and hip area to accommodate all body types up to 6ft 5inches and up to 320 lbs. The upgraded Space saving technology using ameliorated forward sliding mechanism allowing quieter transition that only requires 3 inches off from the wall
- The SM-7300 functions with 6 rollers provide experience of being massaged by 6 different hands and the whole body being embraced while the massage is being processed
3. Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Massage Chair
A fully-fledged massage chair is a large, crude affair, and would be an eyesore in most home decor settings. That is where Human Touch comes in. The company has the reputation of making beautiful, functional massage chair that can fit into any living room or even an office.
Sometimes, you need to watch TV as you sink deep into a relaxing massage. Besides, unlike the aggressive massages you get from some of the chairs on the market, Human Touch gives you a relaxing experience. This makes it very popular for people with soft sensitive bodies.
However, you can be sure that it is as good a massage chair as you can desire. It has some of the best and innovative massage features.
Human Touch WholeBody 7.1 Features
S-Track Roller Design
The chair features an advanced S-track design that allows it to give a natural massage following the contours of the body.
The track extends from the neck to the lower back, ensuring a full back massage.
In keeping with its decor goals, Human Touch has made the Ottoman removable so that it can be put out of sight when not needed.
Sometimes when a massage gets too aggressive, the rollers can pinch and pull on your skin which is quite painful. This chair comes with an innovative Flex Glide technology from Human Touch, which ensures silky-smooth roller movements.
Manual Roller Position Adjustment
The chair lacks a body scan feature, which can be inconvenient if it is to be used by multiple people. However, you can set and change the position of the rollers by using the remote to direct it to the desired spots.
Calf and Foot Massage
The Ottoman comes with the patented Figure-Eight CirQlation Technology from Human Touch. It is recognized even by other manufacturers as being a superior massage technology for the feet and legs.
Apart from a standard swivel and reclining function, the chair has the advanced Zero Gravity feature that allows you to rest in a position where no part of your body is bearing the weight of another. It feels just like weightlessness.
Lumbar Heat, With Speed and Intensity Adjustments
The chair comes with heating elements in the lumbar region, which is a great addition for anyone with lower back pain.
It also allows you to adjust the speed and intensity of the massage for maximum comfort.
This is one of the most innovative features of the Human Touch range of WholeBody massage chairs. Since the chair lacks body scanning feature, it needs an intuitive and precise way of positioning the rollers.
That comes in the form of a console with a diagram of the average human torso. To direct the rollers to a specific part, you simply touch the area on the diagram, and they will respond accordingly. It allows you to quickly get relief and satisfaction without having to put in a lot of effort.
In this modern age, massage is no longer relegated to steam rooms and the privacy of the bedroom. You can have a full body massage as you watch TV, or have a relaxing session in the office after a long day. Recognizing this, Human Touch has made this amazing chair that you can place anywhere, and it will fit right in.
While there are some features that you have to give up, such as arms or thigh massage, the available functions are sufficient for day to day uses.
The chairs are also very stylish and beautiful to look at, much more than can be said of any other model in the market.
- Beautiful and stylish design can fit in any decor.
- Advanced S-track design.
- First class leg and foot massage.
- Retractable Ottoman.
- Lumbar heat.
- Amazing value for your money.
- Lacks massage features for the arms.
- S-track design only goes as far as the lower back.
If you value class and want a chair that you can put in your tastefully furnished living room or even one for your office recreation room, there is no other brand for the job. The Human Touch WholeBody 7 is the best balance of class and functionality.
- REJUVENATING BODY MASSAGE - This innovative chair offers a full-body therapy to soothe pain in your muscles. It has a BodyMap PRO feature that lets you choose the area that needs relief so you can feel better.
- 5 SELECTABLE PROGRAMS - Designed with 5 auto-massage programs: Full, Upper, Lower, Relax, and Sleep massage, this state-of-the-art machine allows you to customize your experience for a rejuvenating massage done right in the comfort of your home.
- CIRQLATION TECHNOLOGY - Powered with Figure-Eight technology, it massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion to optimize blood circulation from your foot to your core to improve general health and enhance vitality.
- SEAMLESS ORBITAL MASSAGERS - Developed with our new FlexGlide solution, this modern technology is equipped with a 3D orbital system that delivers a therapeutic massage without the uncomfortable pinching and friction from normal massage chairs.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART DESIGN - Engineered with an ottoman that acts as a foot and calf massager and a swivel base that rotates up to 55 degrees, this chair offers the ultimate in comfort. Its sofhyde material cushions your body and provides ample support.
4. Kahuna LM6800 Zero Gravity Full-Body Massage ChairNo products found.
No products found.
The Kahuna LM6800 is the best overall massage chair for many reasons. It has all the best features of a massage chair, yet comes at a modest price. Compared to many others with similar features, it is almost a throwaway price.
It is a full-body massage chair, with an SL roller track design that not only follows the contours of your spine but also extends to your backside for your glutes and hamstrings.
It also comes with an intelligent scanning system for your body to enable it to give you a customized experience. It also has Zero Gravity reclining, as well as advanced air pocket massage and foot rollers
The Kahuna LM6800 is a full-featured chair that also gives you the best value for your money in this category. It also wins the best chair for under $5500 and has glowing user reviews.
Kahuna LM6800 Features
Full Body Massage
The Kahuna LM6800 is designed to give you a complete massage for every part of your body that needs it. It follows the natural curve of the spine from the neck to the butt. It then extends past this to the glutes and quads muscle in the thighs and hamstrings.No products found.
The advanced SL track enables a full body massage. S is for the natural S-shaped curve of the spine, and L is due to the turn it makes at the backside to your thighs which resembles the same letter. The air pocket massages to the arms and legs make up the rest of the whole body experience.
Calf and Foot Massage
The LM6800 also features luxurious airbag massages for the calves and arms, which gently knead your muscles to loosen tension as well as improve circulation.
In addition, it comes with rollers for the foot massage. Dual rollers are present for each foot which, work on the soles of your feet and give you a delightful experience.
Heating Elements for the Calf and Back
If you have, have arthritic joints, a painful back, or just a simple cold, you will love this feature. The heating helps to loosen up your muscles and enables you to relax better. It can go up to about 110F (430C), but the temperature level is not adjustable beyond an ON/OFF switch.
Zero Gravity functionality was invented by NASA to put the body in a position where no part is experiencing stress from the weight of your body. That allowed them to endure the massive G-Forces during takeoff, and it has since become a favourite in massage chairs.
The Kahuna LM6800 will recline to about 1200 to 1280 which gets you in a perfectly relaxed position. It takes the pressure off your body and allows the back massage to reach even deeper.
Yoga/Body Stretch Function
This is a premium feature usually found in the most expensive chairs. The chair holds you by the feet and reclines fully, alternately pulling and stretching while kneading your spine. This function is fantastic for relieving tension in the back.No products found.
3D Scanning With Manual Roller Adjustment
As expected from such a high-end chair, the Kahuna LM6800 first scans your body before starting the massage to ensure that the rollers hit all pressure points. If you feel that one has been left out, manual positioning is available where you can adjust the width and height coordinates.
The Kahuna LM6800 has the best functionality for the price of any chair up to the $5000 range. While a few features are lacking, a perfect balance of function and economy is achieved in this chair.
- Full body massage, courtesy of the S and L track design.
- Air pocket massaging for the arms and legs, as well as rollers for the feet.
- Body scanning capability, with manual adjustment.
- Intuitive remote control.
- High quality build, durable and comes with a conditional 5-year warranty.
- Extendable Ottoman allows it to cater to users of up to 6’4″ height.
- The heating function does not allow you to adjust the temperature levels.
- It uses 36 1st Generation airbags, which are not as effective as more advanced types.
For its price tags, there is no better massaging chair than the Kahuna LM6800.
No products found.
5. Luraco i7 Plus Massage Chair
If you’re looking for the best massage chair and money is not an issue to you, then the Luraco i7 Plus is the best you can buy. With a price of over $8000, it gives you the ultimate in artificial massage technology.
The Luraco is also popular due to its advanced touchscreen controls, with an operating system that almost resembles an Android. It allows you to easily make custom settings and save preferences for up to five users. You can also issue basic vocal commands that the chair can interpret.
It also excels due to its advanced air massage functions. It has a whopping 80 air cells, which deliver a fabulous experience, especially to your arms and legs.
The Luraco is the most advanced massage chair here and is the peak of luxury. The experience of using it is simply out of this world.
Luraco i7 Features
3D Scanning Technology
Every good massage chair should be able to do this essential function. Body scanning allows the chair to make intelligent decisions about your body’s pressure points. It also enables it to give a fully customized experience to people of different body shapes and sizes. The chair has an advanced manual setting option so that you can override it and have it go back to any part it misses.
LS Track Design For Full Massage
The i7 massage rollers follow the natural S-shaped contours of your spine thanks to its S-track design. That allows it to give you a uniform-pressure workout from your neck and down to the lower back.
Additionally, the rollers do not stop at the lower back. Instead, they extend to the butt and thigh region, almost the knees. That is why it is called an L-track, due to the shape of the path it follows.
3D Massage Rollers
A massage is meant to be relaxing and rejuvenating, and sometimes that means reaching out to the deep tissue in the body. Regular massage chairs are not usually very good at that, but the i7 rollers can move in and out as well as up and down. The maximum distance from the track is 3″.
This technology allows it to give you a penetrating reach, almost similar to a deep-tissue massage. That is great for increased blood flow and removing muscle tension.
The feet on the Luraco i7 have double rollers which work to give you a deep, localized foot massage. Dual rollers are more intense than quad rollers, hence more effective. They may be a bit too much for some people, but you can reduce the intensity or even add an extra pair of thick socks if you wish.
The marketing ads claim that the chair features 100 air cells. The truth is that it has second generation airbags with about 80 air cells. These deliver an incredible massage experience, by rapidly inflating and deflating to put varying pressure on your body.
Heating and Music
The chair has heating elements in the back, legs and arms. They offer full body heating that mimics heat therapy. With the rolling involved, it feels like a hot stone massage. Even better, you can adjust the temperature levels to your liking.
On top of that, there are powerful 10W MP3 speakers that you can use to play your favourite soothing music as you relax.
The verdict here is simple: for the best luxury in the market, you have to be prepared to pay top dollar.
- Advanced 3-D scanning.
- 3-D roller movements for deep tissue massage.
- Adjustable temperature heating.
- Zero gravity positioning.
- Simple, intuitive touchscreen controller.
- Music system and 9 automatic massage programs available.
- Even with all the advanced features, the price tag is too high.
- Its design is not compact, so it needs a lot of space, especially when reclining.
- Most technically up-to-date, fast-responding, heavy-duty, and smart handheld touch-screen control. Same platform as in Smartphones -patent pending.
- Pause and resume buttons, 6 locations for multi-intensity massage controls
- Noise reduction technology - lets the user relax in peace. ; body stretching; advanced foot massage with double rollers and Air calf massagers; body heat with 3 intensity levels; high Quality and powerful Bluetooth speakers (10W)
- FDA, CE, and UL listed. Built for safety and medicinal benefits.
- The only massage chair Line that is researched, developed and assembled in USA. All other massage chairs are imported from Asia.
6. Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair
Tall people have a unique set of annoying challenges when it comes to things like massage chairs. Their body proportions do not fit, and everything seems too constricting. The good news is that there are massage chairs which are perfect for tall people.
The Infinity- IT-8500 is the best chair for tall people. It has an extra-long track length to ensure even a person with a long body can use it comfortably. It also comes with an extendable Ottoman for varying foot lengths.
Not only that, but it ranks among the best chairs overall. It has some of the best premium features, but all that goodness comes at a price.
Infinity IT-8500 Massage Chair Features
Long 30″ S-Track Design
The Infinity IT-8500 features an S-Track design to mimic the S-shaped contours of the body. Unlike a fixed track, the quad rollers of an S-track design can move in all four directions to follow the natural curve of the spine.
It has a long track length of 30″ from neck to the lower back area, ensuring that users who are up to 6’4″ can use it comfortably. It is also extra wide, being 20″ at the shoulders to accommodate tall and heavy people.
3-D Quad Rollers
The quad rollers on this massage chair move in all major directions. That is, up, down, right, left, in and out. The depth factor allows them to reach deep into the body to reach the underlying tissue. On a high-intensity setting, the experience is similar to a deep tissue massage.
An advanced body scan function is available, which maps out the body’s pressure points before the beginning of a massage. It allows the chair to give a unique massage to users of different body proportions.
In case any point is missed, you can use the remote to position the rollers where you need them manually.
Zero-Gravity Recline Feature
The Zero Gravity feature allows you to rest in a position where no part of your body is bearing any weight, thus bringing a feeling of weightlessness. The IT-8500 reclines to about 1200 to give you this fantastic feeling, as well as elevating your feet above the heart to improve your blood pressure.
Calf and Foot Massage
The chair features a first-generation airbag system with 38 air cells. These are distributed over the chair, especially in the arms and legs. These give a top-notch air massage experience.
Besides the airbags, the calf section also has rollers that gently work on your hamstrings. There are also quad foot rollers which give an intense massage to the soles of your feet.
Lumbar heating is available to improve the massage experience. For those with lower back pain, these are great news.
This is a rare feature even among the most expensive massage chairs. It involves the chair reclining past the horizontal plane, so that your head is lower than the rest of your body.
The position promotes blood flow and also helps relieve pain from the spine, joints, feet, etc.
Stretching and Twisting
This is another important orthopaedic addition. The chair holds your ankles firmly by using the air bags and proceeds to stretch you gently in slow cycles. You can also choose the twist function, which involves inflating the airbags one side then the other. In this way, the chair twists your whole body gently, which leads to spine correction and pain relief.
This is an amazing massage chair in so many ways. For one, it caters to extra tall people comfortably, courtesy of its long 30″ S track design. It also has a range of orthopedically beneficial features. That means that it is an excellent option for people with spine, bone and joint problems.
This chair puts a focus on unique features that everybody will be sure to appreciate.
- Speakers and USB port available, which can play MP3 format media.
- Has a wide range of programs which are beneficial for the spine and joints.
- Lumbar heating available.
- Extra-long and wide track for tall people, in addition to an extendable Ottoman.
- Adjustable duration for the massage programs.
- High price tag.
- Massage intensity is fixed.
- Large bulky design is unsuitable for places with space limitations.
Infinity is one of the best manufacturers of massage chairs. If you’re a big and tall person with dollars to spare, the Infinity IT-8500 is the best chair for tall people.
- Decompression Stretch: During this full-body stretch, the massage chair's airbags grip your shoulders and legs as it reclines accordingly to soothe and relieve your spine.
- USB Sound System: Simply load a flash drive with your favorite music, guided meditations and plug it into the port on chair base to enhance the mental experience of your massage.
- Lumbar Heat: Heating modules located in the back of the chair provide a soothing sensation and loosen your muscles to better prepare your body for the massage.
- Two Zero Gravity Positions: Zero gravity positioning elevates your knees above your heart
- The spinal correction feature uses powerful stretching techniques to extend and decompress your spine in order to relieve back pain
7. Osaki OS-4000-T Executive Zero-Gravity Massage Chair
Short people have the same problem as tall ones when it comes to massage chairs. They feel stretched out and overwhelmed, and the massive size of some of these chairs can be intimidating. Their body proportions do not blend in well with some regular size products.
Luckily, some manufacturers have stepped up to solve that problem. There are massage seats that will fit people with petite frames comfortably. Among these, the Osaki OS-4000 is the best option.
In general terms, the Osaki-4000 is a mid-range massage chair offering top-notch functionality, several premium features and an affordable price tag. If you’re a small person, you will love sinking into the luxury of this massage chair.
Osaki OS-4000 Features
The Osaki OS-4000 features the innovative S roller track design. It allows the rollers to follow the natural curvature of the spine, which resembles an S. By so doing, it gives you a vastly improved massage experience as opposed to the traditional fixed track design.
Advanced Airbag Technology
Osaki incorporated the older 1st generation airbag technology, which comprises of fewer and larger airbags to cover the required areas. It gives you a smooth air massage experience through gentle compression.
3-D Body Scan Technology
A computerized scanning system is present, which allows the chair to provide personalized massages depending on the body shape and size of the user. Before every session, the scan runs and maps out the whole body. It also marks the major pressure on which to put more emphasis.
If you feel that any area has been left behind, you can adjust the position of the rollers manually using the remote.
The Osaki OS-400 features the Zero Gravity feature with two positions. Each of them lets the chair recline fully to over 1200, at which point the body rests fully on the chair. With no weight or pressure acting on the body, a feeling of floating is creating, which helps you relax completely.
It also relieves pain, pressure and tension in weight-bearing regions like the spine, ankles and joints.
The chair has a space-saving compact design from the ground up. It allows you to recline it fully while being only inches from the wall. It is also shorter and narrower in size, which makes it the best massage chair for petite persons.
Two Intuitive Controllers
There are two controllers for the chair: The main one which is corded with all the control buttons, and a smaller wireless one. Both are very easy and intuitive to use, even when fully reclined.
Settings include five levels for speed and intensity, which allows you to customize your experience just as you like it.
The chair has heating elements placed in the lower lumbar region. These serve to heat the lower back and waist area, which is useful for loosening the spine and lower back muscles which are problematic for many people. The heating can be turned on or off according to your preference.
High-Quality PU Leather Cover
The chair is fitted with top quality PU leather covering as opposed to the more durable real leather. It serves to bring the price down while remaining just as durable.
Heavy Duty Quality
The Osaki OS-4000 sports a high 400 lb (181 kg) weight capacity, which is surprising for a massage chair. Most of them max out at about 300 pounds. The high weight limit makes it one of the best massage chairs for heavy people.
The Osaki OS-4000 is a mid-level massage chair, considering its price tag, features and specifications. There are many things on which it could do better, but for the price, you can’t complain too much.
It is exceptionally comfortable for small users, who will love the feeling of sinking into it after a long day.
The chair effectively works all the major areas and is a leader in its category, but ultimately you’re bound to feel the lack of features like butt and thigh rollers.
- Small, compact and space-saving design. It can be positioned within six inches of a wall without affecting its recline.
- Advanced S track design delivers a superior massage experience, more suited to the natural curvature of the human spine.
- Six massage programs available, which are Healthcare, Relax, Therapy, Smart, Circulation and Demo. They allow you to enjoy different massage features without lifting a finger.
- Adjustable calf rest scans your legs to customize it to your unique leg length.
- Speed and intensity adjustments allow you to tune the massage experience to your satisfaction.
- Available in four colours.
- High-quality PU leather material for the cover.
- It lacks rollers to massage the soles of the feet, which you would typically expect at this price point. Only airbags are present.
- The chair shuts down after every 30minutes for a cooling period.
- Very large and heavy, and it takes some time and knowledge to assemble correctly.
The problem with mid-level products is that they are hard to define. Not too good, and not too bad. If you have the money to spare, it’s always better to go for a fully-featured product at once.
The Osaki OS-4000-T Executive chair is just right, both in pricing and the available features.
- Upgraded PU covering for increase durability and comfort, Six unique Pre-Set programs
- Easy-to-use Large LCD display remote with wireless remote
- 2 Stage Zero-Gravity positioning inspred by NASA
- Foot, Calves, Arm, Hips and Shoulder air pressure massage, Auto timer setting from 5-30 min. massage session
- 5 levels of speed and intensity for the massage, Seat Vibration Massage
Benefits of Massage Chairs
The Primary purposes behind prospective massage chair shoppers can typically be split into two distinct categories: Optimal comfort/relaxation and enhanced recovery.
The goal of the best chair is not only relaxation but also to enhance healing in instances of certain conditions- although some models are meant for comfort only while others concentrate on facilitating recovery.
After identifying the ultimate objective of having a massage chair, you need to pay close attention to the features of the model and assess the product specifications to determine what that chair is best for.
Otherwise, the best massage chair should offer you the following benefits right from the go.
Zero-Gravity Seating Position
Gravity will always take a toll on your physique, constantly pulling you down. With a zero-gravity massage chair, you’ll be able to recline your weight and distribute it evenly, getting rid of gravity strain, thereby enabling you to attain better outcomes from your massage.
Due to such superior benefits, Zero-G is a perk after feature found in less than one-third of massage chairs out there. Some of the best massage chairs tend to go father by offering several zero-gravity modes and programmed massage techniques.
A massage Chair can occupy much of your living space. Conventional recliners may call for more than 2 feet of chunk behind them. However, massage chairs created with a smart space-saving technology minimize the space required to recline. If you don’t have much space, then the space-saving design is a significant feature.
Auto and Manual Massage modes
The best chairs typically feature several methods to go along with, as well as pre-programmed massage settings that incorporate different styles.
The manual mode might consist of kneading, tapping, a mix of tapping and kneading, rolling, and Shiatsu. Automatic massage methods combine all these techniques and other technologies in predetermined ways, like the yoga stretching and massages tailored for office workers, golfers, or senior citizens.
This is another common feature present in massage chairs, although different models offer the option in distinguished configurations. Some chairs come with heat therapy advantage in the anatomic spine curvature, legs, and lower back or around the hip and waist region.
Based on the chair you choose, you can use heat therapy without losing the massage, or be restrained to heat during an ongoing massage. The heat levels are adjustable in some models and fixed in others.
Smart Scanning Technology
Users with varying heights and weights use massage chairs. Massage chairs don’t come with capabilities to aesthetically modify the massage to fit you precisely, as in the case of a human masseuse.
However, most of the best chairs have included intelligent scanning mechanism that utilizes smart sensors to evaluate the frame of your body and customize the massage and fit your body. The technology helps the user to get a better and personalized massage, similar to that of a human masseuse.
Another reason why people invest in a fancy massage chair is that these products are typically designed to last for five years, and some of the best ones can last longer and still be useful and reliable. They also have warranties that go for ten years and maybe longer for the prominent brands.
They’ll give you the best with no additional costs, meaning they are economical too. Plus they’ll never get tired, complain or such. You can also customize your unit to target specific muscle groups and areas you want.
Massage chairs are quickly becoming a favourite of many people, especially those with medical conditions that demand constant attention. Having to visit a professional masseuse now and then is very expensive, and a good chair will likely save you thousands over time.
However, they do not come cheap. Buying a massage chair is a big decision, and it can be tough to choose what the best fit for your purposes and budget is. This article looks at the best chairs from various points of view.
Hopefully, you have found your dream massage chair. Despite the substantial financial investment, a massage chair will pay you back in kind many times over. You should not be afraid to splurge, because after all, your health comes first.