#1: SteelCase Gesture
Find out more on Amazon
After assembling a global team and taking inspiration from different human body postures, Steelcase introduced a unique looking chair with ergonomic design as its key point.
This Steelcase office chair focuses on the shape of the spinal cord that offers fabulous design and is the winner of Neocon Gold award.
The chair encourages motion, rather than holding the same position and changing posture is as easy as it can get.
Steelcase created Gesture Chair explaining the new science of seating. Its foam-filled seat pan with waterfall design enables different postures while sitting.
The seat has air pockets; carefully placed beneath the foam to give consistent comfort and support to all kind of users.
Gesture’s high back takes the shape of your spine quickly, adapting your back in whatever position you sit.
Its armrest supports your arm while typing, reclining and during power naps as well.
Need a chair that can match or contrast your office color?
Well guess what… the Steelcase Gesture comes in 8 different colors like Blue, Concord, Coconut, Graphite, Licorice, Light, Tangerine and Wasabi.
Moreover the 74 pound chair rises from 16 to 21 inches with a weight capacity of 400 pounds.
The reclining feature cradles your back and provides maximum comfort while having a power nap.
There are two easy-to-operate controls that respond immediately to the user’s adjustments:
The front knob controls seat height and depth, while the back knob controls tension and variable back stop.
The arm rest draws you closer to your work as it can move at various angles, be it is inwards, outwards, upwards and downwards.
To be honest, armrests are the best part of the chair that make using the Steelcase Gesture a joy!
The Gesture 360 arm moves like the human arm, while supporting users in every possible position. Now, you don’t need to hunch towards your screen and settle back while looking at the screen.
The core equalizer is powered by a spring that adjusts with the angle of the seat and back to provide less lumbar support in a deep recline and more lumbar support in an upright posture making it the most comfortable office chair in our list.
Its 360 degree swivelling helps you move around nearby places with while with a five hooded base and dual caster wheels allows for quicker movements.
Steelcase Gesture Chair, Graphite
- Connect fabric is 100% polyester
- Wheels for carpet flooring
- Ergonomic chair – features include adjustable seat depth, fully adjustable arms, pneumatic seat height adjustment, recline tension adjustment, 4 position recline lock, wrapped upholstered back and seat, light/light frame color scheme
- All day comfort and back support - Gesture’s seat and back move as a synchronized system, following your body as you move throughout the day to ensure long-term support
- Quality & durability - designed to withstand 24/7 use while providing maximum comfort
#2: Herman Miller Embody
Find out more on Amazon
Before reading ahead:
Have a glance at all the chairs mentioned above and below because the next chair is unique in every manner.
With its first look; grabbing all eyeballs, Herman Miller Embody is regarded as one of the most comfortable computer chair even with its minimalistic look.
Certified by Greenguard, this Herman miller office chair promises its durability, standard and value for money to buyers.
The first thing you notice about the Embody chair is its stunning appearance, unconventional design, and its quite striking high back look.
It’s a narrow high back desk chair with a very innovative design and high strength durable plastic spine running throughout the back.
Its spine is designed to mimic and work like the actual human spine which is connected with the back by a support system made up of H-shaped structure.
The H structure moves according to your back movement, improving your posture and providing the much-needed comfort for long working hours.
While the seat gives relief to your coccyx area, prolonging your working time to 8 hours.
Adjustable armrests come in handy for resting hands even while not working and the lumbar support helps you reduce lower back pain.
The chair has height adjustment lever, helping you rise according to the desk height, moreover the reclining angle can be adjusted by turning the lever to the right.
This helps with people who either like working close to the computer screen or farther away from it.
Weighing at 52 pounds, this innovative chair is available in different exotic colors like Berry Blue, Green Apple, Peacock Rhythm, Black Balance, etc.
The dual-caster wheels along with swivelling motion make this chair a workforce with some fun making your sitting time a worthy one.
Embody prevents uncomfortable pressure on your legs with no rearward rotation keeping your pelvis stable.
The armrests are adjustable, and move up/down at the push of a button.
They can go sideways as per the body width, fitting users of all sizes.
Herman Miller Embody Ergonomic...
- RHYTHM fabric is tight, smooth soft to the touch, and prevents heat buildup
- INNOVATIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN - More than 20 physicians and PhDs in the fields of biomechanics, vision, physical therapy, and ergonomics contributed their expertise to help guide the development of this chair. As a result, Embody has set a new benchmark for pressure distribution, natural alignment, and support for healthy movement in ergonomic seating.
- BACKFIT ADJUSTMENT - Embody’s back is designed like a human’s, with a central spine and flexible ribs. The Backfit adjustment allows you to position the backrest in line with your spine’s natural curve, so you achieve a neutral, balanced posture. Once the chair is tuned to fit you, the backrest adapts to your movement, adjusting automatically to your shifting positions. Whether you lean forward or recline, support remains constant.
- FEATURES: tilt limiter, adjustable Seat Depth, fully adjustable arms, graphite base and frame, Black arm pads, and carpet casters
- PIXELATED SUPPORT - You feel Embody’s Pixelated Support the moment you sit down—a sense that you are floating, yet perfectly balanced. Thanks to a dynamic matrix of pixels, Embody’s seat and back surfaces automatically conform to your body’s micro-movements, distributing your weight evenly as you sit. This reduces pressure and encourages movement, both of which are key to maintaining healthy circulation and focus.
#3: Luxury Shiatsu Chair by Ideal Massage
Find out more on Amazon
Well if you bought the best executive leather office chair and still suffer from backache and body, well guess what you need a chair that not only helps you sit but also massages you as well.
Note: This isn’t an ideal office chair, but if you feel tired after working long hours, then getting this massage chair will be a great investment for your health.
Brought to you by Ideal Massage, this luxury Shiatsu chair uses Zero Gravity recliner that helps you to relax and rejuvenate.
The chair has dedicated massage routines which can be customized with zero massage recliner assuring maximum comfort during a tiring day at work.
Available in black color, the chair houses airbags at places like back region, arm rests, footrest shoulder area and seat pan.
There’s a comprehensive control panel held by a stand at the right hand side that lets you choose different modes and massage techniques.
The LCD screen displays live demonstration of the massage functions making it easier to understand.
Connect the power cord at the rear end of the chair and you are ready for your session. The wide seat pan holds bigger person with a weight capacity of 250 pounds while weighing 200 pounds when assembled.
The head rest gives a napping option to its user while receiving massage.
Choose head to toe massage from 5-30 minutes giving relief to your entire body. The real humanized massage hands with 3-d intelligent detect and longer massages will give you more time to relax and enjoy your massage.
The 4 great massage programs includes: Shiatsu, Kneading, Spinal Rolling and Vibrating.
Automatic mode will give you multi- functional massages with different combined massaging methods.
Manual mode lets you take control and adjust the back rollers at any point of your body.
You have full control to adjust the type of massage intensity, speed, airbags etc.
Its feet are equipped with 6 simulating kneading balls that are located in the soles of your feet to add stronger and deeper massage.
Coming with a warranty of 3 years for the steel frame, body and all electronic parts, you get a 10 day return policy from the date on which it was received.
ideal massage Full Featured Shiatsu...
- Ideal S L-track zero gravity massage chair has one of the longest tracks in the industry. This full body massage recliner will give the best massage possible. With 10 incredible massage programs like: Full body Stretch, Swing, Full body massage, Relax and many more. 6 Different massage techniques like kneading, tapping, Shiatsu Massage, Knocking, combo Kneading/Tapping, and Rolling. To make this the best massage chair on the market today.
- Smart 3D massage chair with Auto height detection. Lay back and let the smart 3D scan customize each massage to the user’s height. With 3 Full Zero Gravity Positions to choose from . Space saving, forward sliding massage chair only need a few inches from the wall to fully recline. Beautiful USA new design with accent stitching. Our new Ideal Massage chair full body recliner comes with a Dual layer Head Cushion for ultimate comfort.
- Rolling Foot Massage (electronic rollers under the foot sooth and massage your aching-tired feet) Calf acupressure massage helps relief the daily strain to the area and revitalize your legs. Foot elongation up to 6 inches to accommodate taller users. Built in heat to compliment and help relax the back for a more efficient massage.
- Air Acupressure massage with the latest generation of multi chambered air bags for durability, noise reduction, and effective massage techniques, built into the (Hands, Arms, Shoulders, Feet and Calves) Arm and hand relief with the multi-purpose massaging dual zone air bags.
- 🚚 IMPORTANT* Please note that delivery of your new Shiatsu massage chair is curb side delivery only. Price does not include inside delivery, unpacking/ set up or any type of white glove delivery no upper floor, no elevator/ stairs/ steps. If you schedule and appointment and no one is available to accept the item at the time of delivery, the freight co will charge a re-delivery fee. Special request or needs contact us before purchasing. See "Product Description" below,
Most Comfortable Desk Chairs
#4: Herman Miller Aeron
Find out more on Amazon
If you are visiting my site for the first time, then let me tell you that I am a big fan of Herman Miller as they produce most comfortable desk chairs since their inception.
I believe the chair designed by them are near to perfect example of how best executive office chair should be.
Herman Miller has designed Aeron to make sure you stop complaining about the spinal ache, neck strain, and numb shoulders.
Aeron uses a mesh style fabric on the seat and back, which is supportive without creating pressure points on the body.
Herman Miller Aeron takes the shape of the back and fits perfectly. The waterfall design of the seat pan doesn’t cut off circulation down your thigh and feels like a mesh trampoline without the bounce.
The curvy seat pan is the main catalyst for your efficient work rate without getting deflated a bit after long hours.
The lumbar support at the back slides up and down helping you in your long-term typing.
Available in Carbon and Aluminum frame options, and lavish metallic colors, every chair looks unique at whichever place you assign it.
The armrests have a leather coating that pivots in different angles along with height adjustment feature. Seat pan locking adjustment adds the flexibility to your movement when you rise back from the reclining position.
The tilt lock comes in three settings where you can tilt to larger angles for a quick power nap or recline at small angles while watching TV.
You can use the upright tilt to work continuously giving you vertical posture. The tilt lock at the back allows you to rock along while leaning.
The chair has a height-increasing adjustment raising you up to a decent height.
This 55-pound chair is designed to bring style and comfort; the chair comes with 12 years warranty providing swiveling motion as well.
Herman Miller Aeron Tilt Limiter...
- Herman Miller's patented Kinemat tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Unique breathable Follicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparalleled support
- The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
- The pioneering PostureFit mechanism supports the way your pelvis tilts naturally forward, so that your spine stays aligned and you avoid back pain
#5: Ergohuman High Back Office Chair
Find out more on Amazon
Chairs have evolved more in their features; stating improved quality and style.
If quality matters more than budget, then this chair completely stands a chance to land in your shopping cart.
With 180+ customer reviews and certified by Greenguard, Ergohuman grabs attention with its High Back Swiveling Chair.
Upholstery mesh back frees you from sweat patches thereby increasing air circulation.
The seat pan helps you sit for longer hours with armrest supporting your hands.
The total weight of the chair is 64 pounds offering a swiveling motion along with carrying weight up to 400 pounds.
The chrome/ polypropylene star base holds the entire weight along with the nylon dual caster wheels making you movable at the workplace without getting off your seat!
The chair comes in different mesh colors like Blue, Black, Burgundy, Copper Green, and Gray.
You will notice the chair design resembles butterfly wings with eight adjustments, helping you sit happily all day long.
The adjustments include tilt tension control, tilt lock, back angle, back height, synchronic tilt, seat height, seat depth, and arm height.
Further comfort is delivered by the cushioned head rest coming into use when leaning back.
The headrest adjusts by pull and push motion so that you can position your neck while sitting and leaning.
It has a back height adjustment, done by pulling the lever. The adjustable armrests can change angles, and a height adjustment button enhances arm comfort.
The lower part of the chair is efficient in supporting you when working for longer hours.
Depending on the body length, every individual can change the height by occasionally decreasing it to touch their feet to the ground.
Ergohuman High Back Swivel Chair...
- Made of Chrome/polypropylene base with nylon casters, this chair is made of 97% recyclable components
- Product dimensions – 29" D x 26.5" W x 46”-52" H | Seat dimensions – 18.5” D x 20.5” W | Seat height (lowest/highest) – 18.5”/22.2” | Back dimensions – 20.5” W x 28” H | Product weight – 66 lbs. | Weight limit – 250 lbs.
- Synchro-tilt mechanism and seat depth adjustment ensure users sit correctly and get the support they need, whether sitting upright or reclining
- Pneumatic cylinder raises and lowers chair quickly | Back, seat cushion, and headrest all adjust to fit an array of users and accommodate their individual needs
- Back angle adjustment with 3 position tilt-lock adjusts easily - lock the chair back into place in one of three positions, or simply use the tension control adjustment to control the amount of force to recline or sit up straight
#6: GM Seating Ergolux
Find out more on Amazon
GM seating introduces Ergolux chair with genuine leather back and seat cover.
Coming in black and white color, this supple leather chair will distinguish itself from the crowd in the office.
The dense seat pan lets you sit all day long with the waterfall shape relieving your thighs.
The Lumbar Support System that provides support to your lower back with its automatic lumbar support system is great for back pain issues.
Ergolux is one of the most comfortable office chair that get you through your day. This Executive Chair provides not only sleek, professional style but also provides sophisticated support for all-day comfort.
Responding to emails, evaluating reports, or brainstorming with colleagues, the GM Seating Ergolux High-Back handles everything you wish for.
The 3D armrest helps your hands to stay comfortable while typing, texting or reclining. Ergolux weighs 45 pounds with the strength of around 350 pounds keeping you seated for more than 8 hours.
You can swivel around to use the workplace around you. The five hooded base offers dual caster wheels at the base which increases your movement along with swiveling.
Looking at its ergonomic adjustments, the pneumatic feature lifts it up to 4 inches letting you adjust according to your desk height.
The backrest can be adjusted in a reclined position so you can relax after a long interval of work.
Teaming with the back are the armrests can be adjusted forward, backward, right or left with the lever below it. You just need to pull up, and you are free to adjust them.
Since different people prefer different setting; it houses a rare feature of seat pan adjustment which lets you move your buttocks back and forth for better reclining.
The lumbar support gives the much needed lower back comfort while reclining.
GM Seating Ergolux Genuine Leather...
- Genuine Top Grain Leather
- Seat Slide Adjustable, Tilt Tension
- Unique Lumbar Support System, Rachet Back
- Headrest Height and Angle Adjustment
- 3D Armrest is Height, Angle, Backward/Forward adjustable, 5 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
#7: Steelcase Amia
Find out more on Amazon
Moving further down the list of most comfortable office chairs, Steelcase is one of the well-known brands introducing Amia chair in this price category.
Designed by Thomas Overthun, the chair looks beautiful while displaying its strength. The chair has black outer Buzz2 100% polyester fabric cover running all the way from back till the seat pan.
The dense seat pan gives comfort for longer sitting hours. The backrest supports entire vertical column letting you stay upright throughout the day.
Inside its sleek backrest, there’s a form of comfort system called Live Lumbar Technology.
You may not see it, but you’ll certainly feel it as it keeps you pain-free.
The adjustable Live Lumbar zone flexes with your every move, giving consistent ergonomic support for your lower back.
The chair comes in 14 different colors including Black, Burgundy, Grey, Yellow, Navy, etc. giving enough options to choose for your home decor.
Its armrest supports your entire hand with swiveling option letting you use the entire office space.
Amia, which is one the most comfortable desk chairs, weighs 64 pounds capable of handling user more than 400 pounds.
The additional comfort features include 4-way adjustable arms that go up, down, inward and outwards.
These different adjustments are achieved by the button below the armrests. Its seat depth lever provides different leg lengths to reduce pressure behind the knees and provides better lower back and leg support.
Lift the paddle and hold it to push the seat front and back.The chair has a flexible seat pan that relieves pressure on your thighs.
The polished 5 hooded base gives swiveling with 2.5-inch black caster wheels offer movement while working at the same time.
Amia chair has height adjustment and reclining lever to let you rise and fall according to the desk height.
The reclining feature gives you an opportunity to take a power nap. It is recommended to recline often to change postures. Rotate the lever to control the resistance of the reclining feature.
Steelcase Amia Task Chair:...
- Back includes a system of flexors for continuous lower back support as you move throughout the day
- Seat contours to you, while a flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs as you recline or lean forward
- 4-way adjustable arms move side to side, up and down, back and forth, and pivot to support you in any posture
- Weight tested and warranted up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
- Comes with a 10 Year Steelcase Warranty
Comfortable Office Chairs for Long Working Hours
#8: Work Pro Commercial Mesh Chair
Find out more on Amazon
WorkPro brings one of the best executive office chairs in the list that has a completely different design.
The high back has contoured mesh, giving your back air circulation throughout your working hours while the waterfall edged mesh seat ensure continuous blood circulation with a sitting span longer than 8 hours.
The sturdy armrests at the sides are made of strong plastic add a key feature to the chair.
Available in gray color, the chair suits every home and office set up enhancing the look with its solitary design. You get a 360-degree swiveling option with a frictionless rotation that helps in multitasking.
The ergonomic science used behind the design explains you the importance of the lumbar support at the lower end which is always avoided in most of the chairs leads to consistent coccyx pain.
To enhance your lumbar support, I would suggest a lumbar cushion for the users to eliminate the lower back pain.
Coming to the pneumatic adjustments, the chair has height adjustment lever raising you from 24 inches to 25.5 inches.
Now, you can adjust it according to desk height; it is efficient for tall people more than 6 feet and those weighing more than 200 pounds.
The seat pan lever is on the right-hand side that enables you to position the pan under your butt while tilting.
A power nap has become a necessity during overtime schedule, and this chair facilitates it via tilt back lever to the right.
Adjust the seat pan; tilt back and arm rests together to get an awesome power nap that drags you away from the workload.
The 5 hooded spokes made of metal are coated beautifully with chrome that holds the dual caster wheels, completing the overall look of the chair.
Its back can be increased accordingly by pull-push motion supported by the metal frame at the back.
The armrests have buttons at the sides to raise their height whereas they move in and out changing the angles according to the width of the person.
#9: iKayaa Swivel Computer Chair
No products found.
No products found.
Ikayaa comes with a different looking chair that creates a curiosity among the user with its first look. The mesh back maintains the air circulation behind the user’s back giving support to his entire back and shoulders.
Coming in Green, Red, Black and Gray color, the chair is designed according to the human Ergonomic theory. The Ikayaa Chair is Curve backrest, lumbar support and bigger headrest ensures you comfortable long sitting.
Made of high-quality Aluminium Alloy, the chair passes BIFMA standard test. The waterfall seat pan ensures your thighs are comfortable away from muscle strains. The dual mesh back takes equal care of your lower and upper back.
Since you don’t get a dense seat pan; have a look at the list of few seat pillows to increase the sitting comfort.
No products found.
Keep your hands on the sturdy arm rests while playing with the console in your hand and recline comfortably stretching your legs on the footrest. The chair weighs 53 pounds with a capacity of 350-400 pounds.
Ikayaa has fully adjustable Armrest, backrest, headrest allowing you to fully customize your experience.
It has sturdy 5-Star Chair Leg and 360 degree silent PU casters, glide on the ground smoothly.
The chair is a great choice for Boss Office Chair, Internet game chairs, home office chairs, lounge chair, etc.
Specific functions include the armrest that moves left, right, forward, backward and height rises to 8.5 cm.
The Headrest is also height adjustable, and it is bigger than normal chairs on the market for better rest.
No products found.
You can tilt the backrest by your back strength and lock it by rotating left rod adjuster.
If you want to revert it, open tilt switch and lean forward and let backrest return to its normal position.
Open left fin-shaped pedal, lean back, and the seat cushion will move forward with your hip and waist strength. To revert it, please close the pedal to move the seat back.
Press the left button to open footrest and press it again to close when not in use.
The chair is great for teenagers who can recline at a larger angle while watching movies or surfing.
No products found.
#10: DX Racer Drifting Series
Find out more on Amazon
DX Racer has made an important impact in the chair industry bringing some of the best high back office chairs.
Although DX aims at introducing gaming chairs, they have succeeded in bringing a revolution in the category of office chairs as well.
The next chair in the list is the Drifting Series DOH/DF73/NC coming under the price tag of $500 which is not just for gamers but earns its place as an office chair as well.
It features high-density cold cure foam filling extending it’s for 8-hour durations.
With a taller, wider backrest and seat pan, the chair also approves a bigger-built user. The Drifting series occupies bigger people while featuring swiveling motion.
Available in Black color with Coffee and White color at the sides, which adapts well in your game zones and office as well.
For gamers, I would suggest seat cushion for sitting longer durations.
The Ergonomic design flaunts its style and uniqueness with pneumatic adjustments uplifting its worth.
The Racer offers superb stability with its steel frame and five-star metal bases.
Now, your colleague will go unnoticed about your vigorous celebration as the chair rarely shakes.
DX Racer can be lowered to various angles with the help of lever at the bottom giving you the right comfort for a power nap.
The 3D straight armrests come with soft padded cover relieving your arm muscles and can be adjusted using the buttons underneath.
Now, you can set the height of your armrests according to the computer desks.
The angular adjustments help to the change the angles of the arm rests accordingly while the conventional tilt mechanism favors back tilting done by the handy lever at the right.
Its Black Aluminium star base with dual caster wheels acts as a mode of transportation over a shorter distance.
DXRacer Drifting Series OH/DF73/NW...
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably, Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material pu
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- Adjustable Arms with Wide Pad
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 24-month warranty on parts
#11: Alera Elusion
Find out more on Amazon
Alera is one of the emerging chair brands rooting its steps in the office chair industry. The next is one of the most comfortable office chair at an affordable price by Alera.
The mesh back offers a continuous air flow keeping you cool during working hours. The curvy back design covers your entire back and constantly supports your spine.
Its contoured seat cushion has a premium quality fabric giving a thick layer to the seat pan. The waterfall edge relieves the pressure on your legs, giving enough thigh space.
The arm rest are placed at a proper position having a thick layer of foam claiming its extra comfort over the simple, sturdy ones.
The black color design weighing 50 pounds earns an opportunity to be placed in the office and homes as well.
The chair swivels smoothly giving a complete 360-degree rotation allowing you to use maximum workspace while sitting.
Focus is kept on the pneumatic adjustments where every function is given a separate lever. This makes it easier to customize the chair as per user’s need.
The height adjustments lever rise to 5 inches whenever you pull the lever.
The button below the armrests helps you raise it as per the desk height. It has back lever to recline where you can lock that angle by pulling up the lever.
The lumbar support successfully abolishes the long term lower back pain and offers a forward tilt which minimizes the distance between the user and desk making it one of the most comfortable computer chair.
The next adjustment is the seat pan slider where a spring loaded knob brings you closer to the desk.
It also helps you to adjust your buttocks while having a power nap.
The five hooded base hold dual caster wheels are initiating smooth movement over short distances.
Alera Elusion Series Mesh Mid-Back...
- Multifunction mechanism allows Back angle adjustment relative to seat, adjustable tilt (free floating or infinite locking positions) and forward tilt
- Cool, breathable mesh Back
- Contoured Seat Cushion with premium fabric upholstery and waterfall edge to help relieve pressure on legs
#12: Lexmod Articulate
Find out more on Amazon
LexMod has proved its worth over few years, becoming one of the most comfortable budget office chair under $200.
Available in 9 different colors like Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Red, Orange, etc., it offers various options to match your wardrobe in office and homes as well.
Nylon mesh back, made of the quality of fabric makes your working hours spent on the chair cooler.The nicely contoured 4-inch thick seat makes you feel comfortable every time you sit on it.
Its 22 inches high back keeps you straight while working and the lumber support doesn’t make you feel the lower back pain.
This 31-pound beast has thick padded arm rest, and they assist your vertical posture while sitting.
The chair is assigned a separate adjustment lever for every single adjustment making it task specific.
With the help of height adjustment lever beneath the seat pan, you can rise from 37 inches to 40 inches.
The chair gives adjustable armrests which move smoothly by just pushing the lever below it.
Articulate includes tilt tension and lock function to recline comfortably up to a certain angle when sitting idle.
Whether it is a wooden floor, tiles or a thick carpet, the nylon made dual caster wheels glide over all three surfaces.
Modway EEI-757-BLK Articulate...
- ERGONOMIC OFFICE CHAIR - Featuring reliable ergonomic support, Articulate comes with a breathable mesh back, passive lumbar support, and generously padded and contoured 6” thick mesh seat cushion
- RELIABLE COMFORT - Designed with productivity in mind, Articulate is perfect for everyday use. Sturdy and supportive, this executive office chair holds up to 331 lbs and comes in a variety of colors
- ADJUSTABLE SEATING - Articulate is a computer chair that easily adjusts to your needs with height adjustable armrests, one-touch chair height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, and a tilt and lock system
- OFFICE UPDATE - Refresh your office space with this versatile choice for computer desks and workstations. Enjoy mobility over carpeted or hardwood floors with five dual-wheel casters
- OFFICE CHAIR MEASUREMENTS - Product Dimensions: 26.5"L x 26"W x 34 - 39"H; Armrest Height: 27.5”H - 32"H; Backrest Height: 22"H
#13: Viva Ergonomic Mesh Chair
Find out more on Amazon
Moving further to most comfortable budget office chairs under $200, we have a high back office chair from Viva Office.
Nothing beats this office chair for an initial office setting.
The chair holds your arms on the armrest and gives swiveling motion to increase your outreach.
Available in black color, the chair weighs 41 pounds when delivered and requires assembly which takes not more than 15 minutes.
Its luxurious design adapts with every venue it’s placed in. The premium fabric upholstery and the black mesh at the back eliminate sweat.
The stylish foamed seat pan can withstand heavy weight while boasting its strength along with elegance.
Its neck rest gains some brownie points supporting your head and eliminating neck and eye strains.
The pneumatic control lets you raise your height according to the desk size.
This is performed by the hydraulic lever, which works by a pull action.
It promotes tilt back motion where you need to pull the lever to the right until you get the required tilting angle.
It houses nylon made dual caster wheels, smooth enough to make you move over short distances saving your relevant time which makes it one of the most comfortable office chair.
To reduce the tilting angle, push yourself forward and retain the back to its original position while pushing the lever.
The armrest increases your ease with the buttons on the side changing their height while The built-in lumbar support gives relief to your lower back which can be lifted up and down accordingly.
#14: Office Star High Back ProGrid Back Chair
Find out more on Amazon
Office Star brings a high back chair in the price range below $200.
The high back measures 23 inches which covers the entire back of an average user.
The curve of the back serves as the purpose of lumbar support maintaining the shape of the tail of your spine.
Made of 100% polyester, the free flex back contours to the body shape of the user. The mesh back functions to keep you sweat free all the time.
Seat pan is foam filled with contoured edges giving immense support to your butt.
You will find rounded armrests of durable plastic which are height adjustable. Just push the button and lift the armrest as per your convenience. The chair looks durable and promises comfort available in black color.
Swivel around and be more work efficient by moving around as the chair features dual caster wheels at the base by the five hooded bases. These hoods are strong enough to hold weight up to 250 lbs.
The back measures 23 inches, and the seat pan can be raised from 18 to 22 inches using the height adjustment lever at the right.
Rise and pull the lever to raise your height whereas stay seated to decrease the seat height.
You get a lever to adjust the seat pan such that it moves forward and backward. Larger people can move it forward to fit perfectly on seat pan and high back.
The knob on the right makes the reclining smoother while pushing it inside makes it stiffer.
Typing for longer hours will become easier with the reclining knob at the right. Adjust the knob and make it stiffer so that you can sit straight.
Office Star ProGrid High Back...
- Breathable ProGrid Back with Built-in Lumbar Support
- Adjustable arms provide extra comfort
- Assembled Dimensions: 27.875" W x 29" D x 42.625" H | Net Weight : 50.1 lbs | Weight Capacity : 250 lbs
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Allows for quick and easy adjustment to regulate chair height relative to the floor
- Multi-Function: Three levers to modify angle of back relative to the seat, control tilt and forward tilt for keyboard intensive activities. Tilt is free float or locking within a fixed range. This control may also have ratchet back height adjustments
Most Comfortable Office Chairs under $100
#15: Serta Executive Office Chair
Find out more on Amazon
Serta office chairs are large and tall ‘executive chairs’ made of commercial grade components providing unending comfort making it one of the best high back office chair.
Every part of your back is focussed with different layered body pillows on the back along with the multi-layered seat pan.
The big and tall design offers a generous seating area capable of handling up to 250 lbs.
The addition of sturdy armrest takes care of your hands after a tiring typing session.
This heavy duty workforce weighs 35 pounds with swiveling motion at your service helping you with 360-degree rotation to pass your files.
The chair fits your office decor as it is available in gray and beige color. The lumbar support is provided by the dual layered padding that keeps your lower back in position.
Serta has all the easy controls to make it simpler for ergonomic height adjustments.
A height adjustment lever ensures that your feet touch the ground even if you are at the top, enabling proper blood circulation.
The tilt back ensures that you stretch your body in your free time opening those stiff muscles.
Your power nap is added with comfy armrests that hold your arms in position giving a relaxed napping posture.
The dual-caster wheels at the base ensure that there is swift movement in the office over shorter distances.
Its dependable performance promises long-lasting value and a great return on investment.
Serta Executive Office Chair...
- COMFORT MATTERS: Have a seat fit for an executive in the Serta Executive Office Chair
- A SERENE SEATING EXPERIENCE: Pillowed headrest and deep layers of plush body pillows
- EXCEPTIONAL LOWER-BACK SUPPORT: Features a contoured lumbar zone
- WATERFALL SEAT EDGE: Lessens pressure on the back of the legs and increases circulation to help reduce fatigue
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy-duty five-star base and durable dual-wheel casters
#16: AmazonBasics High-Back Executive
No products found.
No products found.
The next chair in this category is theBest executive office chair from Amazon at a very affordable price.
You get a padded high back that is made up of leather keeping you vertical all day long.
Available in shiny black and brown color options, the leather presents an Executive look making it look pricier than it is.
Care is taken regarding the wrist pain with the addition of foam covered thick arm rests hence you can take mini break resting your arms all over it.
No products found.
The arm rests should be bolted to the sides and cannot be height adjusted. The chair features a smooth swiveling motion with a long steel pipe standing as the base for the seat pan capable of holding weight up to 250 pounds.
Once assembled, the chair weighs 35 pounds and the assembly is made simple with a user guide given at the time of delivery.
The lumbar support is not just the support but a pain reliever for every individual fed up with lower back pain.
Its hydraulic height adjustment rises from 41 inches to 45 inches giving extra height to the short ones reaching 20 inches above the ground.
To do this one needs to pull the lever and tilt back to the required angle for optional power naps.
No products found.
Resume the original position by leaning forward while simultaneously pulling the tilt back. A tilt tension knob beneath the seat makes it easier or stiff to rock back in your chair, depending on which way you turn the knob.
The inclusion of vinyl upholstery and the height are suitable for neck support as well.
After heavy working hours, the fixed armrest helps its user for a power nap.
Supported by the strong five hooded base moulded from high-quality plastic, the chair ensures smooth swiveling.
No products found.
#17: High Back PU Leather Executive Office Chair
Find out more on Amazon
BestOffice brings an elegant looking professional chair.
The first look is exquisite displaying shiny leather upholstery with dense padding over back and seat pan.
The back has contoured layers taking care of every part of the back while the seat pan looks comfortable for the butts with waterfall design preventing numbness in legs.
The PU leather upholstery comes in 2 colors: white and black. The superior finishing makes the chair look magnificent for a conference room, Board meeting room or for the boss.
It features a waterfall armrest with a single layer of padding such that your elbows remain uninjured while typing and don’t get numb during long hours.
You don’t need to worry about spilling of liquids while working as the cover is water resistant and requires just a wipe to maintain its new look even after several years of use.
Swiveling offers larger room for movement, and the silver 5 hooded base completes the look from top to bottom.
The dual-caster wheels give short distance movements in the office room and are strong enough to handle weight up to 250 lbs.
The back is reclining removing pressure from your upper body. It is recommended to take a walk after every hour to free your upper as well as lower body muscles.
The height adjustment lever pneumatically lifts you as you wish; whereas the tilt resistance of the chair is controlled by the turning knob below the chair.
BestOffice rises from 19 inches to 23 inches giving you relevant desk height. The armrests are non-adjustable but fixed at such a height where you can comfortably place your hands comfortably on.
Now that we’ve talked about the Top 17 Most Comfortable office Chair, let’s move on to the different things that you need to consider while buying an office chair and avoid different types of body pain.
Ergonomic Office Chair Cheap Desk...
- ✿【SUPER EASY TO PUT TOGETHER】 - Our office chair comes with all hardware & necessary tools. Follow the desk chair instruction, you'll found easy to set up, and computer chair estimated assembly time in about 10-15mins. Office desk computer executive chair.
- ✿【GOOD QUALITY WITH MONEY】 - Computer chair have PU leather, lumbar support, and generously padded, this office chair gives you excellent seating experience. Desk chair have commercial-grade components, supports up to 250lbs. Office chair desk chairs computer chair executive chair.
- ✿【EXTRA COMFORT】 - Thickly cushioned office chair, comfortable, PU leather upholstery with ample padding, oil and water resistance. Soft PU leather desk chair perfect addition for you in the office, the study room and the meeting room. Computer chair office chair desk chair executive chair.
- ✿【EASY TO MOVE】 - Office chair are designed with human-oriented ergonomic construction that lasts long. And computer chair have heavy-duty metal base with 360-degree swivel and nylon smooth-rolling casters, great stability and mobility. You can show desk chair for your friends. Desk chair computer chair office chair executive chair.
- ✿【WE ASSURED】 - We guarantee you will love this PU Leather office chair. But if you’re not satisfied with this desk chair, please get in touch with us. BestOffice chair best service for you. Office chair desk chair computer chair.
What kind of Pain can a Bad Chair Cause?
1. Back Pain
Back Pain affects most people at some point of time; especially those who work in front of a computer for more than 8 hours.
No matter how well you position your chair, it is necessary to get up every 30-60 minutes and take a stroll around.
The back ache can be reduced or eradicated by choosing a chair carefully, maintaining better posture, proper seating habits, taking mini breaks and by maintaining an appropriate distance between you and the screen.
2. Neck Pain
Spending hours in front of laptop results in neck and eye strain. A chair with a high back ensures that your neck area is under constant support such that your eyes stay on the screen without any stress.
Further, a chair with additional neck rest is a bonus which gives different users different adjustment options while sitting and reclining. Neck Rest not only mitigates the neck strains we get while sitting but also gives the spongy support when leaning for a power nap.
3. Coccyx Pain
You often notice that your tailbone starts hurting after hours of seating on a chair with thin seat pan. The coccyx is known as the tailbone. The pain occurs due to lack of lumbar support and seat pan with a small width.
Hence, it is necessary that a chair should have a thick seat pan area along with lumbar support. If you already have a chair with all right features but, doesn’t have a lumbar support then, I would suggest something like this.
4. Numbness in Legs
There are various reasons for numbness in thighs. A chair with a smaller seat pan area restricts the motion of legs while seated. It halts blood circulation between thighs and feet. Care should be taken that the seat edge should have waterfall shape initiating blood circulation.
If you can easily slide your fingers under thigh while seating then, the chair is appropriate. Tall people need to raise the height of the desk to avoid constant numbness in the thighs. Height adjustment plays an important role as it is mandatory to have contact with the ground while seating on the chair to facilitate continuous blood circulation.
5. Wrist Pain
The absence of armrest in chairs is one of the major reasons for wrist pain. Armrests are required to support your entire hands while typing. The wrist, if kept hanging while working leads to Kienbock’s Disease.
Kienbock’s Disease is a condition where lack of blood supply to the wrist bone is restricted. This leads to constant pain in the wrist often leading to arthritis. Hence, an office chair should have height adjustable armrests
Buying Most comfortable Office Chair: Things to Consider
Sitting on office chair means you get stuck with work for a longer period. This leads to loads of stress on your spine, back, and shoulders.
Height adjustment is necessary so that people of all heights and sizes can sit comfortably on the chair.
Hydraulic height adjustment is an essential part of the chair since it helps, especially tall people, to fit their entire back.
An ideal Office chair should maintain your vertical posture supporting your spine throughout the day. Every Ergonomic chair (mentioned in this list) has height adjustment lever which helps in increasing the height as per the user’s requirement.
Short people can adjust the height, free their legs and have a contact with the floor for initialising continuous blood supply and relax the muscle.
A chair should have an ergonomic design which supports, the back line from your lower region up to the head, eradicating lower back pain, spinal strain, neck ache and eye strain.
An ergonomic chair is most preferred in office, and now its comfort level has grabbed the attention of people to the extent that it is used in home and other relative places as well.
Longer hours of seating means long lasting soaring butts up to few weeks making you unavailable most of the time.
It is important to choose a chair with a thicker and wider seat pan such that seating for hours at a single place gets eliminated from the list of problems you face while working.
Tilt back offers a wide variety of adjustment options.
Since, this mechanism is adjoined with the seat and back, when you lean back, the chair tilts as well.
Office work includes small breaks that are taken in between; hence a chair with tilt back adjustment will help you increase your efficiency.
You can comfortably tilt or rock back from the center of the seat providing relief to back throughout working hours.
Office work includes typing for a longer period; hence armrest plays an important role in relaxing your hands.
The sturdy plastic arm rest helps you keep your arm in proper position allowing uniform blood circulation.
The height of the armrest can be adjusted enabling you to work in several workspaces.
Dual Caster Wheel
Dual Caster wheels have made mobility easier as employees can cover short distances without leaving their seat.
Nowadays they can glide on carpets as well without getting stuck.
Moving around short distance is easier if office chairs have wheels.
This avoids distraction during working when you need to move around slightly without getting up.
If you have been working in front of a computer, then you must have understood the importance of a comfortable office chair.
A comfortable office chair is a solid reason to keep you away from the unwanted ache and pain.
Now that you’ve selected a nice office chair from this list, you will concentrate better without feeling any pain on any part of your body.
Most office people spend more time in their chairs than sleeping so I would suggest purchasing the best chair according to your budget.
If you do have any question, please do consider leaving a comment below, and I’ll try to answer your query as quick as possible.
If you like this article, please do consider sharing it on social networking sites like Google+, Twitter and Facebook as well.
Thanks! Have a great ahead.
Frequently asked questions for Office Chair for Maximum Comfort : FAQs
● Are all comfortable chairs high priced?
Yes and No, This is tough to answer, but here I’ll be honest with you, and I think yes, most of those comfortable chairs which you desire to purchase will always be high priced and the reason behind that is convincing. Because you will not get all for those comforting facilities in a chair which is too cheap to buy and manufacturers spend a lot of money to make a comfortable chair one. So yes, if you want to comfort chair, then it’s not always going to come at a low price.
● Who needs a comfortable chair more a tall guy or short person?
Both, It doesn’t matter whether you’re a short height or tall person because in the end they are both human beings and they too suffer from tailbone pain, neck pain etc. so don;t think that your height is going to save your spine, but as tall guy I for myself say that we suffer more from back pain if we don’t get a comfortable chair to work. ????
● Buying a comfortable chair will reduce my back pain?
Yes, if you’re a person who spends more than 8 hours on a chair staring at the screen of the computer, then you will probably need a perfectly comfortable chair because working that much of long hours will inevitably cause you many problems. I have seen many peoples suffering from neck pain, tailbone bones, numbness of legs, etc. and if you think that buying a comfortable chair will reduce these pains, then you’re right. However, we would advise you to do exercise daily because that’s the easiest and natural way to get out of a, but still, you can rely on these comfortable chairs too.
● Will I get a color option while buying these comfortable chairs?
Yes, Most of the above mentioned comfortable chairs allow the customer to choose a color on their choice so if you’re a handy of picking a color then don’t worry because while buying these chairs you’ll get a color option.
● Can I get a massage on these comfortable chairs?
Yes, of course, you can but not all of the chairs mentioned above are technological that much advanced to give you a massage but if you choose Luxury Shiatsu Chair which can provide you humanized massage from 5 minutes to 30 minutes long. It’s the most advanced chair which not only lets you sit comfortably but also provide a full body massage too.
● I liked all of these chairs, and I’m confused now about which one shall I buy?
I can know that feels because being a chair love I’ve always liked all of this kind of chairs but I you’re confused about which one shall you buy then it’s better to go with the one which fits in your budget, color preferences, and many other your demands. So buy that chair which ultimately impresses you more than others because that’s a perfect way to decide. ????