In this article, we have reviewed the best lumbar support cushions for office chairs. If you are in a hurry, the table below gives a quick snapshot. Or you can scroll down for detailed product reviews.
Do you tend to slouch all day? Do you struggle to get out of the car after a long drive? Do you spend the majority of your time sitting in front of your computer desks?
It may sound cruel, but it is the truth, the result of all this is lower back pain.
If you regularly do all that we have mentioned above, most likely, back pain has become a regular component in your pain list with lower back getting affected consistently.
You’d do well by getting yourself a lumbar cushion that can help tak some of the pressure off your back and help correct your posture. If used properly, lumbar cushions also reduce slouching. They can be used with an office chair not only to reduce lower back pain but also for neck support.
No matter, whether you are going to the office or on a road trip, lumbar cushions are easily transportable and can make your day much more comfortable. So without further ado, let us look at the best lumbar support cushions for office chairs.
7 Best Lumbar Support Review for Office Chairs
#1. Love Home Lumbar Support Cushion
Our top choice for the best lumbar cushion for office chair is the Love Home Lumbar Support Cushion. This well liked cushion is made of premium quality memory foam, the cushion is specially designed to loosen those tight lower back muscles and achieve a proper spinal alignment.
Optimal for car drivers, long time gamers and office workers, the cushion can be used at the base of the seat to raise your height while driving or typing.
Furthermore, the cushion can be used to under your neck to receive the much-needed support while reclining or having a quick power nap. The cushion barely weighs 1.6-pounds making it a handy travel partner.
Available in Black, Blue, Brown, Gray and Pink colors the cushion will match your home decor, and the pink color makes it a unisex lumbar cushion. An adjustable strap keeps the cushion in place and prevents it from sliding down.
Backed with 60 days return warranty, the cushion gives you the complete customer satisfaction.
#2. Duro-Med Lumbar Support Cushion
Ease the lower back with Duro-Med lumbar back support with its supportive foam coming with an insert and strap to attach to the seat of the car, office chair, wheelchair, etc.
It comes in 4 different colors i.e. Gray, Burgundy, Black, and Navy color choices giving you options to match your home decor.
The cover can be unzipped and washed with cool water. The high-density foam remains in its shape without getting deflated with wooden giving the extra support.
#3. Everlasting Lumbar Cushion
Consisting of 100% premium quality memory foam, the Everlasting lumbar pillow specifically targets back pain.
3D polyester mesh cover gives air circulation and prevents the sweaty patches at your lower back.
Cleaning becomes easier as the removable cover can be washed easily. It allows air circulation to keep your back cool and dry throughout the time you use it.
- ✔️ Pure Memory Foam and Body Heat Responsive: Our back pillow is made from pure memory foam, which uses body heat to mold and adjust to your individual support needs. The ergonomically designed cushion is precisely contoured to fit the curves of your back no matter the seat your sitting in. It's excellent for use at home, at the office, or in the car
- ✔️ Pain Relief for Sciatica, Upper, Middle, and Lower Back: Our back support for office chair provides support to your back, relieving pain in the upper, middle, and lower areas while also minimizing pressure along the sciatic nerve. Most chairs lack proper back support, but our chair back support will relieve the pressure and pain caused by all day sitting
- ✔️ Improved Posture and Spinal Curvature Support: Our lumbar cushion for office chairs is built to support the spinal curvature of your lower back, providing you with optimal comfort. Proper sitting posture allows you to work more efficiently by reducing fatigue and strain on the body's muscles. Our office chair cushion will adapt to you and upgrade your current office chair back support
- ✔️ Dual Adjustable Straps and Breathable Mesh Cover: A chair cushion is more than just ergonomic design and memory foam. We went above and beyond by including a hypoallergenic, breathable mesh cover that eliminates back sweats. The dual adjustable straps ensure the ergonomic chair cushion stays where you want it. And the included strap extensions will fit any chair with a back width up to 32" (81cm)
- ✔️ Lifetime Replacement Policy: At Everlasting Comfort we care about your experience with our products. To show that we’re here to help, we pledge to replace your back cushion should anything ever go wrong. Relax comfortably knowing we have you covered
At number 4, we have ComfiLife lumbar support back pillow, to support your lower back and support you while sitting for long hours.
Contoured with memory foam and additional chemicals that increase its viscosity and density, the foam is efficient of keeping itself dry and not producing moisture under pressure.
It will make your body comfortable with its ergonomic design helping you to sit upright on recliners, car seats, office chairs, etc. ComfiLife comes with an adjustable strap that makes it easier to fit on all chairs.
The ventilating mesh allows air to flow making your typing and long drives sweat free.
#5. King Comfort
Say goodbye to the slouched back of yours and regain the vertical posture introducing the Kings Comfort lumbar support pillow to your backpack.
The lumbar pillow is suitable for office chairs, wheelchair, cars and traveling giving you the much-needed comfort in most of the seating activity.
The mesh cover enables airflow reducing sweaty patches on the back. The foam used is odor free and doesn’t flatten down even after several hours of usage.
The outer cover is removable and easy to wash. King comfort comes with adjustable strap cover to attach it to the seat; keeping it still while seating.
You will love using this lumbar pillow available in Black color. This 1.2-pound foam comes in a handy bag so that you can carry it wherever you want.
PharMedoc is made up of cushion helping you correct your posture, easing the pain for long hour sitting.
The foam maintains the shape of the pillow even after several hours of using. The breathable foam encourages airflow between the back and pillow eliminating production of moisture.
The orthopedic design relieves the lumbar support and doubles itself as a neck rest.
You can recline down keeping this dual purpose pillow under your neck comfortable completing your power nap.
The 1.6-pound pillow is available in colors like blue, black, pink, brown and gray matching with your home decor and bringing relief to your back.
#7. Okwu Comfort
Starting with our countdown, we have the lumbar support cushion by Okwu Comfort to help you ease the back pain you receive while driving a car, longer hour sitting in the office and other places.
Maintain your healthy vibrant posture; feel more refreshed while sitting with this unique contour shape.
Okwu Comfort is the answer for those tightened muscles in your lower back as the design hugs your lower back supporting it entirely and giving flexing opportunity to the vertebral column.
- Help ease back pain that comes from sitting in car seats or chairs with inadequate lumbar support.
- Dual Adjustable Straps to keep the lumbar pillow in place no matter the size and height of the chair
- Made of Breathable mesh, Cooling Gel, memory foam, velour while keeping you aligned and comfortable
- Our Supportive arch is recommended by Chiropractor and Therapists for proper support and positioning
- Our removable cover is machine washable which makes cleaning easy.
Conclusion for Best Lumbar Support for office chair:
So, here we are at the end of our countdown, giving you 7 best lumbar cushions for office chairs.
These are the 7 best lumbar support cushions from the pool of several other lumbar cushions available on the sites.
The cushions are efficient in eradicating the regular lower back pains you suffer from due to longer hours of sitting on office chairs.
Plus these cushions are multipurpose serving you like a neck support when having a power nap.
I hope my review was helpful in choosing some of the best lumbar cushions to be used for office chairs.
Bid a goodbye to the lower back pains and have a happy, flexible spinal cord.
Have a Great Day…Thank You!!
Frequently asked question for Best Lumbar Support Cushion for Office Chairs: FAQs
- Can we use this lumbar support cushion as neck rest on an office chair too?
Yes, you can. Many people have this doubt, and here I want to clarify that yes, you can use this lumbar cushion as headrest too. Sometimes a person might need to take a power nap, and it’s better to use these cushions to rest your head on since that will reduce your neck pain. You can use these cushions even when you’re driving a car since many people have to drive for many hours during their daily commute.
- Can lumbar support cushions help us to remove our back pain?
I don’t think so. These lumbar supports cushions are made especially for those people who suffer sciatica pain which means it will protect only your lower part of the back of your body. These ergonomic cushions do not cover every part of the back of your body so if you think that these cushions will reduce your back pain then no, these cushions only protects the lower part of your spine and not whole your whole back of the body.
- Can lumbar support help us to improve our sitting posture?
At some level it does. When you’re using lumbar support, you’re sitting style changes because when you don’t feel that much pain in your lower part of the spine, then you sit easly, and ultimately you start to enjoy sitting on a chair. However, if you’re having some serious trouble from sitting posture, then you better shall use back brace because they provide very stable and perfect support to sit you correctly on a chair.
- Can I use lumbar support by myself or will I need a professional’s advice on how to use them?
NO. Lumbar support cushions are not a type of medicine which will need a doctor’s prescription before you use it. You can use these cushions as per your requirements, and there are plenty of blog posts and videos available on the Internet which you can use to learn about how to these cushions perfectly. The companies who produce this kind of products send you a manual instruction guide along with it so you can also refer it too if you are having any doubts about the usability of these cushions.
- How can I identify which lumbar support cushions are good and which ones are bad?
We’ve already done that work for you, and we’ve listed the above mentioned lumbar support cushions according to their quality plus customers reviews, and since we’re very much in that profession, we also know about each product. But still, if you’ve any doubts regarding any specific product, then you can always go and search about it and read the unbiased reviews. I hope this clears your doubts.